“As the author of the Patriot Act, I am extremely troubled by the FBI’s interpretation of this legislation. While I believe the Patriot Act appropriately balanced national security concerns and civil rights, I have always worried about potential abuses,” Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner (R-Wis.) said this morning.
“The Bureau’s broad application for phone records was made under the so-called business records provision of the Act. I do not believe the broadly drafted FISA order is consistent with the requirements of the Patriot Act. Seizing phone records of millions of innocent people is excessive and un-American.”
Generation ScrewedAnd rather than follow the conventional path of indebting yourself for 13-years so that you can attend university for four, and then fork over the bulk of your pay to the government, instead focus on learning tangible, valuable skills overseas.
FIRMBoulder County Fairness in Road Maintenance (FIRM) On November 5, 2013, residents and property owners of subdivisions in unincorporated Boulder County will go to the polls to vote on 5C. A group of your fellow citizens has banded together to provide you, our neighbors, with facts and information about why you should vote NO on this tax increase. To learn more, click on the button below.
- “This has been the coldest season with the most ice since we started Arctic Watch in 2000. Almost no whales. The NWPassage is still blocked with ice. Some of the bays still have not melted!”
Richard weber, owner/operater Arctic Watch
“Damn” was her audible response
I recently heard a surprising story: A female CEO was briefed on a stellar candidate for a top job at her company. “Sounds ideal,” she said to the group in the room. “Male or female?” Male was the answer. “Damn” was her audible response. The guy wasn’t even interviewed. Why Are Men Silent
Men On Strike
Pre-Order now! Helen's Amazon bio
- News you can use: What color is your urine?
- EXography: Federal agencies spend millions on first-class flights | WashingtonExaminer.com
- Iran & Nuclear Weapons: I don’t believe John Kerry, do you?
- Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors
- The DiploMad 2.0: Climbing out of the Obama Foreign Policy Hole
Jim Sensenbrenner Patriot Act Verizon – Yahoo News Search Results
- The Internet Flexes Political Muscle With Anti-NSA Protest February 11, 2014Reddit, Tumblr and Mozilla are among nearly 6,000 websites participating in "The Day We Fight Back," an online protest Tuesday against gover […]
Powered by Related RSS
- The Internet Flexes Political Muscle With Anti-NSA Protest February 11, 2014
- Mark Miller on Michael Mann Faces Bankruptcy as his Courtroom Climate Capers Collapse
- Growth chart of right to carry | Boulder is a Stoopid Place on Capital One pukes on it’s customers
- We’re looking at 2.5 million discouraged workers thanks to ObamaCare | Boulder is a Stoopid Place on This is known as “bad luck”
- Mark Miller on Faith in science?
- Mark Miller on “When the president fails to execute a law as written, he not only erodes the separation of powers, he breeds disrespect for the rule of law and increases political polarization.”
- IRS SCANDAL UPDATE: ‘We’re Going to Get Creamed’: Lerner Emails Paint Picture of Planning 501… Instapundit, March 12, 2014
- BATTLESPACE PREPARATION: Clintonworld Goes After The Washington Post: A Hillary Clinton adviser is… Instapundit, March 12, 2014
- S&P 500 Snapshot: Down 0.51% on Slender Volume dshort.com - Advisor Perspectives, March 11, 2014
- Household Net Worth: The ’’Real’’ Story dshort.com - Advisor Perspectives, March 11, 2014
- The Michael Brown Show Michael Brown, October 12, 2013
- As Republicans “Re-Brand” A Four-Year-Old Lesson From Bill Whittle Michael Brown, July 24, 2013