“As the author of the Patriot Act, I am extremely troubled by the FBI’s interpretation of this legislation. While I believe the Patriot Act appropriately balanced national security concerns and civil rights, I have always worried about potential abuses,” Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner (R-Wis.) said this morning.
“The Bureau’s broad application for phone records was made under the so-called business records provision of the Act. I do not believe the broadly drafted FISA order is consistent with the requirements of the Patriot Act. Seizing phone records of millions of innocent people is excessive and un-American.”
Generation ScrewedAnd rather than follow the conventional path of indebting yourself for 13-years so that you can attend university for four, and then fork over the bulk of your pay to the government, instead focus on learning tangible, valuable skills overseas.
FIRMBoulder County Fairness in Road Maintenance (FIRM) On November 5, 2013, residents and property owners of subdivisions in unincorporated Boulder County will go to the polls to vote on 5C. A group of your fellow citizens has banded together to provide you, our neighbors, with facts and information about why you should vote NO on this tax increase. To learn more, click on the button below.
- “This has been the coldest season with the most ice since we started Arctic Watch in 2000. Almost no whales. The NWPassage is still blocked with ice. Some of the bays still have not melted!”
Richard weber, owner/operater Arctic Watch
“Damn” was her audible response
I recently heard a surprising story: A female CEO was briefed on a stellar candidate for a top job at her company. “Sounds ideal,” she said to the group in the room. “Male or female?” Male was the answer. “Damn” was her audible response. The guy wasn’t even interviewed. Why Are Men Silent
Men On Strike
Pre-Order now! Helen's Amazon bio
Jim Sensenbrenner Patriot Act Verizon – Yahoo News Search Results
- There are current no articles for this topic or there's a problem with this feed. Please check your settings.
Powered by Related RSS
- S&P 500 Snapshot: October Opens with a Selloff dshort.com - Advisor Perspectives, October 1, 2014
- IT’S COME TO THIS: School bans cartwheels…. Instapundit, October 1, 2014
- UGH: A Single Fire Can Cripple America’s Aging Air-Traffic System. Here’s Why. Well, I’ve ar… Instapundit, October 1, 2014
- Secular Bull and Bear Markets dshort.com - Advisor Perspectives, October 1, 2014