“As the author of the Patriot Act, I am extremely troubled by the FBI’s interpretation of this legislation. While I believe the Patriot Act appropriately balanced national security concerns and civil rights, I have always worried about potential abuses,” Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner (R-Wis.) said this morning.
“The Bureau’s broad application for phone records was made under the so-called business records provision of the Act. I do not believe the broadly drafted FISA order is consistent with the requirements of the Patriot Act. Seizing phone records of millions of innocent people is excessive and un-American.”
Generation ScrewedAnd rather than follow the conventional path of indebting yourself for 13-years so that you can attend university for four, and then fork over the bulk of your pay to the government, instead focus on learning tangible, valuable skills overseas.
FIRMBoulder County Fairness in Road Maintenance (FIRM) On November 5, 2013, residents and property owners of subdivisions in unincorporated Boulder County will go to the polls to vote on 5C. A group of your fellow citizens has banded together to provide you, our neighbors, with facts and information about why you should vote NO on this tax increase. To learn more, click on the button below.
- “This has been the coldest season with the most ice since we started Arctic Watch in 2000. Almost no whales. The NWPassage is still blocked with ice. Some of the bays still have not melted!”
Richard weber, owner/operater Arctic Watch
“Damn” was her audible response
I recently heard a surprising story: A female CEO was briefed on a stellar candidate for a top job at her company. “Sounds ideal,” she said to the group in the room. “Male or female?” Male was the answer. “Damn” was her audible response. The guy wasn’t even interviewed. Why Are Men Silent
Men On Strike
Pre-Order now! Helen's Amazon bio
Jim Sensenbrenner Patriot Act Verizon – Yahoo News Search Results
- There are current no articles for this topic or there's a problem with this feed. Please check your settings.
Powered by Related RSS
- ChrisA on Medicare for all
- Mark Miller on Medicare for all
- ChrisA on Just imagine a Tea Party member trying to get a fair trial in Boulder
- Mark Miller on Just imagine a Tea Party member trying to get a fair trial in Boulder
- Mark Miller on Michael Mann Faces Bankruptcy as his Courtroom Climate Capers Collapse
- OBAMACARE BLOWBACK: Ed Driscoll: GE: We Bring Bad Karma to Life…. Instapundit, April 25, 2014
- A LENGTHY ESSAY ON masculinity in the 21st century…. Instapundit, April 25, 2014
- S&P 500 Snapshot: A Modest Gain After Mixed Economic News dshort.com - Advisor Perspectives, April 24, 2014
- Real Median Household Income Declines 0.73% in March dshort.com - Advisor Perspectives, April 24, 2014
- The Michael Brown Show Michael Brown, October 12, 2013
- As Republicans “Re-Brand” A Four-Year-Old Lesson From Bill Whittle Michael Brown, July 24, 2013