“As the author of the Patriot Act, I am extremely troubled by the FBI’s interpretation of this legislation. While I believe the Patriot Act appropriately balanced national security concerns and civil rights, I have always worried about potential abuses,” Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner (R-Wis.) said this morning.
“The Bureau’s broad application for phone records was made under the so-called business records provision of the Act. I do not believe the broadly drafted FISA order is consistent with the requirements of the Patriot Act. Seizing phone records of millions of innocent people is excessive and un-American.”
Generation ScrewedAnd rather than follow the conventional path of indebting yourself for 13-years so that you can attend university for four, and then fork over the bulk of your pay to the government, instead focus on learning tangible, valuable skills overseas.
FIRMBoulder County Fairness in Road Maintenance (FIRM) On November 5, 2013, residents and property owners of subdivisions in unincorporated Boulder County will go to the polls to vote on 5C. A group of your fellow citizens has banded together to provide you, our neighbors, with facts and information about why you should vote NO on this tax increase. To learn more, click on the button below.
- “This has been the coldest season with the most ice since we started Arctic Watch in 2000. Almost no whales. The NWPassage is still blocked with ice. Some of the bays still have not melted!”
Richard weber, owner/operater Arctic Watch
“Damn” was her audible response
I recently heard a surprising story: A female CEO was briefed on a stellar candidate for a top job at her company. “Sounds ideal,” she said to the group in the room. “Male or female?” Male was the answer. “Damn” was her audible response. The guy wasn’t even interviewed. Why Are Men Silent
Men On Strike
Pre-Order now! Helen's Amazon bio
Powered by Related RSS
- AT AMAZON, coupons galore in Tools & Home Improvement. Plus, save big on Open-Box Speaker Deals…. Instapundit, May 27, 2015
- CHRIS CILIZZA: The Clintons’ Finances Are Way Too Complex For The Average Person To Understand. … Instapundit, May 27, 2015
- S&P 500 Snapshot: A Recovery From Most of Yesterday's Selloff dshort.com - Advisor Perspectives, May 27, 2015
- Forecasting Q1 Second Estimate GDP: Gazing Into the Crystal Ball dshort.com - Advisor Perspectives, May 27, 2015